|제목||제1회 국립생태원 연구논문 공모전|
|모집 대상||대학원생, 일반인, 기업, 국내/외 자연생태분야 대학원생 및 관련 연구자|
|활동 내용||생태보전평가, 기후변화, 외래생물, 생태정보 활용, 생태모방 기술, 생태환경정책 등의 연구논문|
|활동 혜택||최우수상 200만원|
제1회 국립생태원 연구논문 공모전
The First National Institute of Ecology Competition for Research Papers
The National Institute of Ecology (NIE) is holding The First National Institute of Ecology Competition for Research Papers to discover
and select excellent papers on natural ecological research in Korea and abroad and publish them in PNIE. We invite many researchers
to participate in the competition.
* PNIE: Proceedings of the National institute of Ecology of the Republic of Korea (pnie.koar.kr/)
- Graduate students and researchers in the field of natural ecology in Korea and abroad
※ No limit on the number of manuscripts submitted
● How to apply
- Submit a Microsoft Word document (.docx) for the paper written in English
※ refer to the paper writing guide. (Guide file download : bit.ly/3qn88L4)
● Competition subjects
- Research papers on Ecological conservation and assessment, Climate change, Invasive alien species,
Ecological information utilization, Eco-imitation technology, Ecological environment policy, etc.
- The winners will be determined from the order of the highest score by the judging committee.
● Evaluation criteria
- Creativity of research subjects, logic and appropriateness of content development and research method,
credibility of research data, utilization of research results, etc.
Number of Persons
2 million won
Minister of Environment Award
1 million won
500 thousand won
※ Prize money is paid after deducting the withholding tax (to be paid by the winner).
※ Prize money is paid to the representative applicant (first author).
- Contest period : March 8 - May 31, 2021 (Korean standard time)
- Announcement of winners : Middle of June 2021 (website and individually contacted)
- Award ceremony : End of June 2021
※ This is tentative schedule and if it changes, it will be notified through the website
● Documents to be submitted
- 1 copy of the original paper, 1 copy of plagiarism test confirmation(Similarity Check-Crossref, Copy Killer, etc.)
● How to submit
- Submit through the website (www.nie-thesiscontest.com)
- There is no limit on the number of submissions per person
- Any paper whose subject or format is not suitable for competition may be excluded from the review.
- All submitted documents will not be returned, and the winning works will be published in the Proceedings of
the National Institute of Ecology of the Republic of Korea after additional review according to PNIE regulations.
- If a submitted research paper is published in another journal or if research misconduct is detected,
the award will be canceled, and the prize money will be redeemed.
If there is a dispute related to intellectual property rights, the applicant must take full responsibility.